Time: 10:30am - 5:30pm
Playful, sexual expression is a critical component of good mental and physical health.
Sadly western culture rarely cultivates a supportive environment for healthy sexual expression and development, especially for women.
Have your sexual experiences ever been physically or emotionally painful? Do you regularly feel disappointed or let down by sexual partners? That your unspoken needs and desires are dismissed? Or your pleasure neglected?
This 6 month program will support you to come back into loving connection with yourself in such a way that you can develop the tools to create the kind of sex you want, with the kind of people you want to be having sex with, when you body wants to have it.
Are you ready to identify and heal any limiting intimacy habits, take back ownership of your body and reclaim your right to healthy, heart-warming sex?
Led By: Emma Harper (Psychosexual Somatics® Therapist, Speaker, Teacher, Writer, Student of Shamanic Healing & Internal Family Systems)
Assisted by: Natalie Ford (Empowerment & Authenticity Facilitator, ISTA PT Graduate, Sexuality Empowerment Bodyworker, Shamanic Breathwork® Facilitator)
Location: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, Private Home. Postcode: HP11 2UA. Parking available locally. 5 mins by taxi, or 25 mins walk from Chiltern Railways line to Marylebone (25-40 min by train).
Course Approach: Journey over 6 months, in a circle of women, from understanding the basis of your trauma and nervous system regulation, through an exploration of healthy sexuality; what your body is calling for in sex and where your awareness, voice or fears are letting you down. Discover where your boundaries get crossed, patterns of self abandonment and what you can do to become the creator of safe, playful, loving and even healing sexual engagements.
· 1 x Personal Sexual Assessment and Patterning Analysis (2 hour session: value £200) -in person or remote, to be taken by End June 2019
· 7 x One day group teaching, connection and experiential workshops (Includes access to cutting edge theory and practises from PsychoSexual Somatics® Therapy, developed and taught by world renowned Sexual Trauma therapists and teachers Mike Lousada and Louise Mazanti, authors of "Real Sex". )
· 6 x optional group video calls to support you between workshops plus 1 x group video call for post-course integration
· Buddy System for programme duration
· Personalised (Optional) Home practises
· 20% discount on individual Psychosexual Somatics® Therapy (PST) sessions for the course duration for those who want additional support and are resourced financially and emotionally for the additional intensity.
· Intimate group, maximum 10 women.
Runs: June to November 2019
Investment: Deposit of £150 secures your place
£710 Early Bird Price payments made by 16th May
£800 Late Spring Price payment made by 31st May
Regular Price £850, to be paid in full by 15th June
To apply: Contact Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org