Tickets: $59.50 G.A / $159.50 V.I.P.
Time: 2pm - 6am
General Info:Previous Events: 11th Annual Starscape Festival, Fall Massive 2009
Starscape 2010 is the twelfth annual Starscape Festival, and will be held on Saturday June 5, 2010 at Fort Armistead Park in Baltimore, MD. The event features five stages of music and entertainment, mixing live acts, djs, and visual performances. The event begins at 2 p.m. on Saturday afternoon, and runs continuously through until 6 a.m. on Sunday morning, culminating in the sunrise over the Chesapeake Bay. In addition to the music, there is an extensive vendor village, multiple bars throughout the site, an art tent, a wooded VIP area, and a diverse of offering of food and beverages.
Ultraworld Productions first held Starscape in June 1999, growing it out of the smaller but well-loved Sunrise Festival. The venue, Fort Armistead Park, provides a beautiful wooded and coastal backdrop for the event, but is a small enough site to allow for easy access to all of the stages and attractions. While the talent lineup is diverse and the production is top notch, Starscape is not a mega-fest, and as such, it has developed an intimate feel and is known for its amazing vibe.
If you’ve been to Starscape before, we welcome you back. If this will be your first time, then be prepared for one very special night.
We are always looking for ways to build upon the Starscape experience, to make it the best event it can possibly be. When you attend Starscape 2010, aside from the talent itself, here are some improvements and additions to look for:
* Enhanced visual production on all stages, including more lights, more lasers, and more video projections
* Increased benefits to the VIP package including exclusive viewing areas at the main stages
* Full art gallery and interactive area throughout the forest around the old fort
* Increased area lighting throughout the event
* Printable schedule from the Performer section of this website
We strive to make Starscape a fun and safe experience for everyone who comes, which does mean there are certain rules that everyone must abide by, mostly related to what is or is not allowed into the event.
All patrons entering the event will be subject to a thorough bag check and pat down for security at the gate. Anyone attempting to bring prohibited items into the event may be subject to anything from a simple disposal of the items before entry to a complete denial of entry. Anyone attempting to bring a weapon into the event will immediately be turned over to the Baltimore City Police, who work closely with us and our security team.
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE ALLOWED
* HAND BAGS AND BACKPACKS
* CLOTHING ITEMS
* UP TO TWO LITERS OF UNOPENED NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN PLASTIC CONTAINERS ONLY
* PRE-PACKAGED UNOPENED FOOD ITEMS INTENDED FOR PERSONAL USE (NOT FOR SALE)
* PLASTIC TOYS, TRINKETS, GLOW STICKS OF REASONABLE SIZE
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED
* ILLEGAL DRUGS
* WEAPONS OF ANY SIZE OR SHAPE
* GLASS BOTTLES
* OPENED BEVERAGE CONTAINERS OR FOOD ITEMS
* BAGS LARGER THAN A BASIC BACKPACK
ABSOLUTELY NO CAMPING OR TAILGAITING IS ALLOWED IN OR AROUND THE VENUE AT ANY TIME BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER THE EVENT.