gothic

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Darkbringer

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 04:07    Post subject: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

I'm new here....No one in my real life understands me...my friends, my family, they're all
such ignorant sheep...The world is so full of pain, and anguish....But you people seem a
lot like me....

They just don't understand why I would WANT to look the way I do, you know? They don't
realize that they're sheep, conforming to the standards the world has for the way people
should look, the world is so obsessed with looks...it's pathetic. I want to look the way I
do because I don't want to have to live by the standards the world sets for looks.....

.........Sorry if this seems lame, but I need to know who's on my wavelength....

DeathAndDestruction

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 04:26    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

listen her nucka. u aint shit her. im gonna come over there and blow ur face of if u pul
this shit one more time

Darkbringer

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 04:28    Post subject: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

What the hell?

You're a mean goth.

DeathAndDestruction

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 04:31    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

well u gotta be hard to live on tha streetz

darktears

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 04:35    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

> well u gotta be hard to live on tha streetz
really?

DeathAndDestruction

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 04:37    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

fuk yea son! wat the fuck u think we do up in hear? niggaz be gettin shot!

Darkbringer

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 04:43    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

.....this isn't going the way I planned....

You're all as bad as my no good parents who abused me and ignore me.

DeathAndDestruction

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 04:46    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

yo my parents got shot wen i was 5 years old

Darkbringer

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 04:49    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

They mentally and physically abused me, so I paint my face white.

darktears

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 04:49    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

all i got to say is fuck em

DeathAndDestruction

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 04:51    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

i tried to paint my face white but tha brothas think im tryin to be white. man fuck
whitey.

darktears

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 04:54    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

haha

DarkStar

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 05:47    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

What the fuck?

This pretender shall never undererstand our dark ways. I suggest he goes away. Soon.

BEGONE FROM THIS PLACE KNIGHT OF LIGHT!

DeathAndDestruction

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 05:59    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

u a fuckin racist son? i will mess u up, no doubt,

mr_fear

PostPosted: 08 May 2005 07:13    Post subject: Re: Hey everyone..... Reply with quote

my suggestion is this quit your bitchen an GET THE FUCK OVER IT
"no-one understands me" wan friggen wan who fuckn cares what everyone thinks
the only thing that matters in life is what you think fuck me am i the only one that gets
that or what

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: