gothic
!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkStar

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2005 06:36    Post subject: Tell me something! Reply with quote

Whats more "goth", slipknot or creed?

bunny_girl

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2005 08:52    Post subject: Re: Tell me something! Reply with quote

slipknot, why would you doubt it?

weebo

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2005 09:11    Post subject: Tell me something! Reply with quote

....you are both fucking morons.

DarkStar

PostPosted: 03 Apr 2005 16:36    Post subject: Re: Tell me something! Reply with quote

But then, where do Evanescence and Scissor Sisters come in?

weebo

PostPosted: 04 Apr 2005 18:51    Post subject: Tell me something! Reply with quote

*coughs on some flem and spits it onto the ground* ... that's where they come into the
music world

DarkStar

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2005 01:19    Post subject: Re: Tell me something! Reply with quote

hmm. ok. I was looking on a cradle of filth web page earlier, and apprently the scissor
sisters were their greatest inspiration...

miss1molko

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2005 08:24    Post subject: Re: Tell me something! Reply with quote

that explains why half of their cd's were massive flops.... COME ON KIDS DONT WE HAVE SOME
MORE ORIGINAL MUSICAL TASTESS>!>!>!>!?

Spiderkitten

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2005 17:34    Post subject: Re: Tell me something! Reply with quote

Gee how unusual....we're arguing about musical tastes again......

weebo

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2005 17:53    Post subject: Tell me something! Reply with quote

cradle of shit.... wow now we all know how "goff" Darkstar is ... he/she is probly the
"goffy" person in history.

MY GOD I JUST JIZZED IN MY PANTS FROM IT'S
GOFFNESS!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!ONEONE!!!!!

-_-'

i was alteast a band with talent or something would pop up one day (e.g. katzenjammer
kabarett.)

but i guess that will never happen -_-

- weebo

DarkStar

PostPosted: 05 Apr 2005 19:42    Post subject: Re: Tell me something! Reply with quote

YOU SHALL NEVER UNDERSTAND MY TORMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(runs away into the night, cackling)

vampy_kat

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2005 10:55    Post subject: Re: Tell me something! Reply with quote

creed

weebo

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2005 12:56    Post subject: Tell me something! Reply with quote

WTF IS WITH ALL OF THESE BABYBATS?????

O.o'

snappyviper

PostPosted: 06 Apr 2005 20:10    Post subject: Re: Tell me something! Reply with quote

Oh my!!! - isn't darkstar taking the piss... big time. I dunno if I should laugh or cry
icon_cry.gif

spiderkitten

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2005 07:00    Post subject: Re: Tell me something! Reply with quote

Well being a goth you should cry, can't laugh. The rules say so! And as for taking the
piss, goths aren't suppose to have a sense of humour so he/she/it must be serious

*Mwahahahahahhahahaha*

DarkStar

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2005 07:59    Post subject: Re: Tell me something! Reply with quote

Alas! Your vain atempts to deconstruct me shall become fruitless!

weebo

PostPosted: 07 Apr 2005 17:06    Post subject: Tell me something! Reply with quote

glim slipknot is nu-metal ... i use to hang around metal head when i was in college... and
they use to take the piss out of slipknot fans

and darkstar ... well it's justt an idiot

purplenewrocks

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2005 05:17    Post subject: Re: Tell me something! Reply with quote

*giggles*
*runs away from all these arguing people*

weebo

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2005 11:07    Post subject: Tell me something! Reply with quote

That actuly sounds like a good plan *walks off for awhile*

spo0n

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2005 13:58    Post subject: Re: Tell me something! Reply with quote

eh. its not his fault he is stupid. it seems to be a recurring problem with the human
race. just ignore darkstar and he'll go away and maybe contemplate what meaning his life
has (or doesn't as the case may be).
anyway, its just music. its just people. they have a tendency to be everywhere so we just
have to tolerate it like many of them do not, to prevent ourselves from being hypocrits
and becoming what we hate.

that was kinda a random tangent...
must be the mighty wisdom and philosophy that comes with sleep deprivation.

-blinks- huh? where am i? who wrote that?

bleed_my_soul07

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2005 07:37    Post subject: Re: Tell me something! Reply with quote

I dont think either one of them is goth...creed just sucks...there like a pop group,who
longs to be rock and i was recently at a slipknot concert and people were holding lighters
and swaing back and fourth,
it made me ashamed to be there.

weebo

PostPosted: 29 Jun 2005 08:11    Post subject: Re: Tell me something! Reply with quote

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: