OCEANIA

Post new topic  Reply to topic Charts & Playlists (international) -> Re: Need track help but this is going to be impossible I thi
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kavandi

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2003 17:51    Post subject: Need track help but this is going to be impossible I think Reply with quote

Its house and from the 90's. It has male vocals (kinda high pithced) and it goes a little
something like this:

it lies again, duh duh duh duh duh duh, it lies again

or "here lies again"
or "in line again"

Its a great track and if it is any help they played it early evening on KDL Los Angeles,
Saturday July 19

Please help and thanks in advance

Kavandi

gordonk6

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2003 12:35    Post subject: Re: Need track help but this is going to be impossible I think Reply with quote

Pretty sure the track your referring to is "Push The Feeling On" - Nightcrawlers... they
just released some excellent remixes this year.. hope this helps

kavandi

PostPosted: 21 Jul 2003 15:01    Post subject: Re: Need track help but this is going to be impossible I think Reply with quote

Thats it, thank you so much. I have been searching for YEARS for that one and finally I
now have it thanks to you.

Take care

Kavandi

spraci rocks!

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Charts & Playlists (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: