pop

Post new topic  Reply to topic Pop (international) -> madonna 'like a prayer' remix help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slayerone76

PostPosted: 09 May 2003 17:37    Post subject: madonna 'like a prayer' remix help Reply with quote

I am looking for a remix of Madonna's 'Like A Prayer.' I have found it on Kazaa under
Like A Prayer (Front 242 Remix) but it is distorted.

It's starts out with "Life is a mystery ... Everyone must stand alone ... I hear you call
my name ... and it feels like ..." and then goes "Jesus is here ...
Oh my God " several times and then goes into the normal song.

Anyone have any ideas what remix this really is and where I can get a copy? I have been
told that Front 242 never did a mix of this song. Any and all help is appreciated.

mofosontherun

PostPosted: 04 Jun 2003 03:17    Post subject: Re: madonna 'like a prayer' remix help Reply with quote

im not sure about ur remix but download this one - madonna's 'like a prayer jonathan
peters remix' its off the hook

materialboy0427

PostPosted: 08 Apr 2009 08:20    Post subject: madonna 'like a prayer' remix help Reply with quote

It's just called the 12" Club Version, but I like the name OMG Remix better icon_smile.gif It's at
this link. You can't download it from there, but if you're savvy enough, there's a way to
record a streaming song and create your own MP3 recording of it. Enjoy!

http://www.imeem.com/people/l6JZmV_/music/Z-raryTS/madonna-like-a-prayer-12-club-version/

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Pop (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: