under_age

Post new topic  Reply to topic UNDER AGE Message Board -> Re: u18's in brisbane or coasts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jizeejunglistjenna

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2002 14:57    Post subject: u18's in brisbane or coasts Reply with quote

hey im from brissy and i jwas just curious if anyone knew of any under 18 raves or all
ages coming up wheneva. id really appreciate it if anyone knew anything if they could
reply. thankz

munkeymagic

PostPosted: 07 Jan 2003 10:38    Post subject: Re: u18's in brisbane or coasts Reply with quote

There arent any Raves held in brisbane that i know of that are for under 18s. I know it
sucks alot. Mainly the only places to listen to "techno;/house/ etc" is to go to small
festivals like 4zzz Market day or woodford or something similar. For under 18s.

sorry for not having good news

laura

PostPosted: 14 May 2003 18:13    Post subject: Re: u18's in brisbane or coasts Reply with quote

doesnt it suck!! why isnt there anything for us to do is it so bad that we are a year or
two younger than 18...we r treated like children when we arent! some one please organise
somthing for us?! why must we be bored every weekend when our older friends get to go out,
listen to our favourite musics and have a great time simply because of our birthdays???
this is discrimination in a way... please can we have fun too? i dont know about you but
im sick of dreaming about how much fun im gonna have in the distant future while im
rotting away in boring agony here! All we have is schoolies and big day out! i need a fake
id or im gonna go insane through extreme bordom!!!! HELP US ALL!!!!

lelu

PostPosted: 11 Jul 2003 13:52    Post subject: Re: u18's in brisbane or coasts Reply with quote

i sooooooooooooo feel ditto

hoopz92

PostPosted: 04 Mar 2010 11:03    Post subject: Re: u18's in brisbane or coasts Reply with quote

I found this company called ATOMIC TETRIS in Brisbane, went to their last event it was
awesome. The next one looks like it will be insane too!

Check there website - www.atomictetris.com.au

or there facebook group

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=160790359452&ref=ts

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> UNDER AGE Message Board All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: