DUBLIN

Post new topic  Reply to topic Lighting (international) -> Re: wanted 2 buy: 8ch dimming console dimming packs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
px (Pete Paranoid)

PostPosted: 19 Aug 2002 22:14    Post subject: wanted 2 buy: 8ch dimming console + dimming packs Reply with quote

I am seriously looking to purchase (ideally second hand) a 8 channel dimming console + the
suitable dimming packs to complete it. So if your upgrading your system and/or want to get
rid of your old system (in good condition) pls e-mail, reply post or ring 0409 907 990
anytime.

Thank you

px formerly pete_paranoid@sparaci.zzn.com

kedengar

PostPosted: 24 Jun 2006 12:28    Post subject: Re: wanted 2 buy: 8ch dimming console dimming packs Reply with quote

We've had really good luck lately with a console called the Illumination 110. Its a
software based consle that you can get into for about $130 with everything included. It
sounds like it'd be perfect for you. It is made by a company called Photogenesis Designs.
You can check them out at www.photogenesisdesigns.com if you are interested. Its a great
console and you will be hard pressed to find a used console for cheaper than that. As for
dimming, I really like the Leviton D4DMX for a small dimmer pack. These things are rock
solid, we've beat ours to death for the past 3 years and we've never had a single problem
with them. Whatever you do, stear clear of american dj, the prices are enticing but I've
had nothing but problems with their equipment.

PhotoGenesis Designs

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Lighting (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: