DUBLIN

Post new topic  Reply to topic Message Board -> Re: *** Prog Metal Guitarist WANTED ***
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thepass

PostPosted: 28 Jan 2010 09:47    Post subject: *** Prog Metal Guitarist WANTED *** Reply with quote

Are you a confident lead guitarist who's into Progressive Metal and has your own gear and
transport?

If so I'd love to hear from you.
I am a bassist/vocalist who has spent the last 12 months writing and recording an album's
worth of original material and require a lead guitarist to bring this band to life both in
the studio and on stage. The band already has a drummer and I am looking for a dedicated
guitarist who has the skill and creativity to round out a solid unit that has great
potential.

Ideas are encouraged and someone with the ability to provide backing vocals would also be
handy but this isn't essential.

The music has been described as having elements of Porcupine Tree, Opeth, Tool, Alice in
Chains, Iron Maiden, Dream Theater and Rush If you're interested, you can hear a few
demo tracks at:
www.myspace.com/thepass
(Note: the first track is not as heavy as the rest)

This really is a genuine opportunity, so if you are an experienced guitarist and think you
could bring something to this band, email me at:
the.pass@hotmail.com

anthonie

PostPosted: 28 Apr 2010 07:13    Post subject: Re: *** Prog Metal Guitarist WANTED *** Reply with quote

hello i read ur post and it looks like yall need a lead guitarist well i can say if yall
need a rhythm guitarist just hit me up at 225 330 9383, i would love to be able to rock
with yall.

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Message Board All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: