music_makers

Post new topic  Reply to topic Music Makers (international) -> Re: blues singer wanted
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peter Powell (Ringo)

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2009 10:16    Post subject: blues singer wanted Reply with quote

blues singer wanted for an Adelaide blues band 4 piece drums/bass/rhythm,harp,keys/lead
just drop a line

Cleo123

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009 07:32    Post subject: Re: blues singer wanted Reply with quote

Hi, 'm a female vocalist looking for a working band. are you currently working?

Peter Powell (Ringo)

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009 19:01    Post subject: Re: blues singer wanted Reply with quote

Hi thanks for replying we are in the process of working up a working set list we all have
been in working bands we are looking for a male singer because of the dynamics of the band
but we are open to all possiblities our influences are muddy waters, john lee hooker,
mostly delta blues based if still interested write back

acoustic

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009 23:12    Post subject: Re: blues singer wanted Reply with quote

Hey, still looking for a singer? any specific area you guys practice/reside in?

Peter Powell (Ringo)

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2009 18:18    Post subject: Re: blues singer wanted Reply with quote

Hi we are at the moment working on a song list we have a blues feel in the band but also
have rock influences we are at the moment practicing at nothern sounds elizabeth on friday
nights if you are interested give me a call on 83653896 we are getting tight mucically we
have three backup vocals ( drums,keys,guitar) if you feel you can fit the call give us a
ring

dave015

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2009 14:42    Post subject: Re: blues singer wanted Reply with quote

Hi,

I'm Dave, an experienced singer with a preference for blues rock. Your add was placed a
few days ago but if you are still searching for a singer,would like to catch up and see if
our sounds gel. If you are interested call me on 042-269-1500

Regards Dave

Peter Powell (Ringo)

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2009 17:36    Post subject: Re: blues singer wanted Reply with quote

Hi Dave yes we are still looking for a singer If you are interested we are practicing
friday at Elizabeth at the Northern sounds studio Elizabeth way next to the bmx tracks a
large black building if you would like to meet us at 8.00 we'll give it a go my phone no
is 83653896 or mobile 0433796331 my name is Peter (ringo) cheers

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Music Makers (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: