music_makers
!

Post new topic  Reply to topic Music Makers (international) -> Re: gtrist/keyboardist/saxist wanted for established band
View previous topic :: View next topic  
little_carlos

PostPosted: 23 Oct 2008 12:20    Post subject: gtrist/keyboardist/saxist wanted for established band Reply with quote

Hey all,
I'm from an established Adelaide band who've been around for about 5 years and have an EP
and a single out. One of our guitarists and founding members is leaving to move overseas
early next year after recording our debut LP in January and we're looking to replace him.
Someone who plays either sax, keys or guitar - a combination of any of the above would be
ideal.
Influences include The Mars Volta, Circa Survive, Cog, King Crimson, Opeth, Porcupine
Tree, Bloc Party... anything big, emotional and fun to play live.
Keeping the details under wraps for now but if anyone thinks this sounds like their kind
of thing hit me up at wooden_skeleton (at) hotmail (dot) com

Cheers! icon_smile.gif

luke12345

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2008 20:28    Post subject: Re: gtrist/keyboardist/saxist wanted for established band Reply with quote

i know your band.. i play guitar and keys and have all the time in the world for music..i
also share your influences,,my Email is saladfingers360flip@hotmail.com mob. 0449985919

luke12345

PostPosted: 25 Oct 2008 20:58    Post subject: Re: gtrist/keyboardist/saxist wanted for established band Reply with quote

forgot to mention, i have all the gear+transport

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Music Makers (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: