music_makers

Post new topic  Reply to topic Music Makers (international) -> Re: Drummer in Newcastle
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ison

PostPosted: 11 Jun 2008 16:31    Post subject: Drummer in Newcastle Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I'm a drummer based in Newcastle CBD looking for a band. I am currently studying at uni,
aged 22. I have been playing drums for about 10 years with lessons for 7. I have a really
great premier kit and own transportation. My influences include Rage against the machine,
3 doors down, avenged sevenfold, 12 stones, but would be happy playing some softer stuff
as well such as funk, jazz etc. I haven't played in a band for a couple of years so could
be a little rusty but wont take long to get back into it. Just looking to have some fun
and earn some extra cash.

Cheers

MickyG101

PostPosted: 19 Jun 2008 12:25    Post subject: Re: Drummer in Newcastle Reply with quote

Hey man, I'm a bass player. Would really to start gigging again. I'm a big fan of rage.
I'd like to get an upbeat party band together with MCs and scratch DJs, horn section etc
etc. Either way if you wanna hook up it'd be cool to have a little jam.

My number is 07791 793618

My email address is mickyginger@googlemail.com

Sweet!
icon_wink.gif

Andrewalden

PostPosted: 27 Sep 2008 22:23    Post subject: Re: Drummer in Newcastle Reply with quote

Hey my band walking with strangers is looking for a new drummer. We are based in
newcastle

Our myspace is www.myspace.com/wwstrangers

Have a listen to our songs and let me know if you would be interested on 07759654278

cheers, andrew.

probbs

PostPosted: 03 Oct 2008 13:47    Post subject: Re: Drummer in Newcastle Reply with quote

hey ison hows things,

Have you found what you were looking for given this posting is from June. If not Id be
keen to meet and/or jam. Im a 25 yr old who have previously played guit and vocals in a
newc based band. Ive been out of action for a while but am very keen to start a new
project. Let me know if you are available and/or keen.
Cya
Pete

mytulip

PostPosted: 30 Oct 2008 23:43    Post subject: Re: Drummer in Newcastle Reply with quote

alright mate,

am in a band, we are looking for a drummer to start gigging again soon

influenced by pixies, pumpkins, guided by voices, dionsaur jnr ect

let me know if you are interested then we can arrange a practice

cheers

mark.moncada@googlemail.com

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Music Makers (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: