gothic

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: A prep and and a goth gal... FRIENDS4EVER?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sick_Angel

PostPosted: 28 Oct 2006 22:21    Post subject: A prep and and a goth gal... FRIENDS4EVER? Reply with quote

Hello, I forgot to introduce myself, my nickname is Sick_Angel, and my talents are art,
poetry, and languages: french, german, latin, portugues, and my home language is English.
Honestly, where is everyone? I need someone to talk to.

Things are going alright in my place, I lost a poem contest for the first time because my
poem had ryhming and too much gore. Rented a movie year 1958 where Christpher Lee plays
the part of Dracula and (finally) my prep "friends" seem to stop annoying me now before i
had to spread my nocturne curse over them lol pink poodles are afraid of everything. Heck,
I really need to get a life.

Just think about it. In your childhood you have a bestfriend for years and suddenly you
grow up: she a pretty-in-pink prep, you are a goth, the 5th knight/maiden of the
Apocalyspe, author of the book "666 Reasons On Why You Shuld Hate Preps".

She thinks a great deal of herself, thinks she's better than eveyone, she's popular, has a
bunch of ravers eating at the palm of her hand, the typical states into the prep disease.

The prep treats you badly, yells at most of the students, even at the teacher, suffers
from severe PMT, is a fashion-freak, is false and insists on you being the SAME, hates
books, and you're the one that has to stick up to her even though you're shy and
depressed. I can't take it anymore, destroy all preps. Hail Gothics!

Do you guys think it is POSSIBLE for a goth girl and a prep girl to be bestfriends?! I
don't.

weebo

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2006 07:13    Post subject: Re: A prep and and a goth gal... FRIENDS4EVER? Reply with quote

lol you sound more like one of those loser emo shits. attention seeking child who cant
manage to relise the world doesnt revolve around you, you call your freind "false" but you
hide because a sub-cultures name "gothic" and use it as a reason of why you can't hang out
with your childhood freinds... you sicken me.

and i can tell you i've been in this scene for alot long than you've even known about
it...

missunderstood

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2006 19:17    Post subject: Re: A prep and and a goth gal... FRIENDS4EVER? Reply with quote

well i dont see why not

at school i have 3 best friends.. and we are all different from each other.. not one of us
is the same and i wouldnt have it any other way.. they are my best friends and i wouldnt
change that for the world.... my friend streotypes are .. me=goth kisrty= bimbo bek=
barbidool and chaz=catholic princess and well all get along really well.. i think it
because we are all different that we get along soo well

fossil

PostPosted: 26 Aug 2007 08:17    Post subject: Re: A prep and and a goth gal... FRIENDS4EVER? Reply with quote

ola epa falo portugues
epa tipo pods ser amiga ou amigo d kualker pessoa nao uses o facto d ser gotico para isso
fds ja esto a imitar o weebo ou raio o nome seja eu sei k as vezes e chato kuand um migo
tem um estilo diferente do teu e um confronto de interesses, eu odeio o hip hop e os
xungas k vem dai so k tenho uns mas poucos amigos k o sao, apesar d odiar isso continuo
amigo deles e so faxer um esforo se esse teu amigo nao fizer nenhum esforo tambem
entao caga pa isso pk na e um amigo verdadeiro!

LadySophia

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2007 04:35    Post subject: Re: A prep and and a goth gal... FRIENDS4EVER? Reply with quote

It's not the fact that both of you fit into your stereotypes, it's the facts that you both
have distorted views of the world and think you own the world that are causing problems in
your friendship.

Also: Don't generalize. There are idiots in every genre or subculture.
I dislike it when all people with certain characteristics have a certain trait attributed
to them.

Do you know all so-called "preps" and "goths", as you call them, in teh world? No. So,
don't.

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: