gothic

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: looking for goth info
View previous topic :: View next topic  
caysncart

PostPosted: 01 Aug 2006 08:44    Post subject: looking for goth info Reply with quote

can anyone get me intouch with goths in the maryborough hervey bay region? i am a
freelance photography student and want to do a story on goths in small towns.

weebo

PostPosted: 05 Aug 2006 19:02    Post subject: looking for goth info Reply with quote

yahaaaaaaargh yar a farkin wankerrrrrrrrr
we all be pirates yarrrrrrgh

caysncart

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2006 12:05    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

no need to be an ass........

weebo

PostPosted: 08 Aug 2006 19:12    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

no need to fucking reply you moronic twat

caysncart

PostPosted: 10 Aug 2006 13:21    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

tough one aren't you...

purplenewrocks

PostPosted: 06 Aug 2006 06:35    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

It's true ya know. We are. icon_smile.gif

caysncart

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2006 06:52    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

thanks for your time ... i appreciate it ... and weebo well we all need a voice....... i
am simply interesed in doing a story on goths in small towns, you know the prejudices they
have to deal with, what are their influences them, and what they aspire to in a time that
is so full of craziness.....any info would be helpful otherwise i will leave you all
be...... thanks again..

weebo

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2006 13:18    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

haha yeah sorry im pretty touchy most of the time
i just though you were anotehr one of those wanktard journalists/students who dont show a
intrested in all in teh subculture but only an intrest in getting paid/graded.

alot of those people do more damage to the subculture more than anything.
bakc in my home town my reputation was manicly scrapped because of a article a journalists
posted after talking to one of my freinds. completely twisting their words into some bull
shit story which made it sound like we were mentaly challenged.

but yeah, sorry for over reacting.

*turns and stares and glam*
"twit huh?"

caysncart

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2006 07:08    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

thanks weebo.......

purplenewrocks

PostPosted: 10 Aug 2006 21:08    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

I have changed considerably in my attitudes recently... plus it was rather hot that day.
And you never asked for ones like that! I'll send if you want icon_wink.gif

x x x

weebo

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2006 17:36    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

actuly im the only aussie active on this part of the forum

deadpunks gunna be offline for a month ro so until he gets settled into his new place icon_razz.gif
mrfear rarely logs in
magenta's nto in the scene anymore
spiderkitten has her own stuff to deal with (doesnt even talk to me on msn anymore)
ummmmm tehir the only other aussies i can think of XD

im from hobart, tasmania but now i live in brisbane icon_smile.gif

caysncart

PostPosted: 13 Aug 2006 18:50    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

i go to brisbane on ocassion used to live there myself..... i can live in a small town but
the big city drags me back every now and again..... i will have to try and source out
local (hervey bay m/b) goths and the like to get the info i am after.... thanks again
weebo...

weebo

PostPosted: 17 Aug 2006 18:01    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

i place you maaaaay wanna check out for kiddies ect who like haveing their photo taken is
Darkstarlings

http://www.darkstarlings.com/search_v35.php < search pageeee

also myspace/vampire freaks i guess (not a fan of those sites personaly lol)

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 06 Sep 2006 14:26    Post subject: looking for goth info Reply with quote

Hiya Weebs i've found an internet cafe to go to so i'm not so net challenged anymore..
~_^
I come from a shitty little hole in the universe called Kwinana, (the sort of place that
should be nuked first in any war), although I wouldn't call myself a goth per se..

missunderstood

PostPosted: 21 Dec 2006 21:32    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

hey im new.. im an aussie icon_smile.gif

but not from where your looking sorry..

im from perth...

talk to you all soon i hope

ParanoidDelusions

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2007 13:39    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

Thats a link to Vampire Freaks or VF, its a great site, trust me.
you can create a profile, coment rate other users, there is a chat and message board, and
you can make your own message boards and much more. But trust me its good site
Check out my VampireFreaks

weebo

PostPosted: 14 Feb 2007 10:37    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

ParanoidDelusions wrote:

Thats a link to Vampire Freaks or VF, its a great site, trust me.
you can create a profile, coment rate other users, there is a chat and message board, and
you can make your own message boards and much more. But trust me its good site
Check out my VampireFreaks Profile

surrreeeeeee its got for alot of atttention seekign little brats who enjoy writeing bad
poems lol

gothicbabe

PostPosted: 03 Mar 2007 20:35    Post subject: looking for goth info Reply with quote

im also from perth and im looking for some info

jennifer4232

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2007 18:12    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

OH i KNOW SOME GOTH INFO
http://www.gothicmatch.com/photo/gothicgirl888

darktraveller

PostPosted: 11 Oct 2007 20:18    Post subject: Re: looking for goth info Reply with quote

spam spam spam ...

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: