gothic

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: stupid drunk antics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
weebo

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2006 00:15    Post subject: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

o.k. currently im kinda drunk a few minutes ago i thought i would be a good idea to
headbutt a ice block...

sooo i thought lets talk about stupid shit we have done while drunk (this topic could be
endless for me)

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 29 Apr 2006 15:53    Post subject: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

Well just so's you can have a chuckle I once took on a stationary cop car whilst tanked,
needless to say the car won, (but not before I knocked in every window and body panel),
leaving me with bruised knuckles and a roaring headache (I headbutted the drivers door>.<)..

weebo

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2006 07:40    Post subject: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

hahaha i once got drunk and walked around the streets of my home area bullying bogans i
came across.. fuck that was a funny night o.O'

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2006 09:00    Post subject: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

Weebo I seriously wish you had pictures of that just for comedy value.. Picturing it now
boggans running in directions as Weebo comes belting down on them, fuck that's funny..

weebo

PostPosted: 30 Apr 2006 17:16    Post subject: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

haha a mate of mine form amny years ago one day got drunk in town, he then went into the
food court smashed his own face into a table multiable times then got up on the table and
jumped aorund about got chucked out then one fo his friends dared him to drink 2 packets
of lube.. os he did.. after that he started swining off light poles claiming he was spider
man...

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 01 May 2006 09:44    Post subject: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

That's fuckin' funny Weebo..
Did Spidey fall off his pole?? lol
I'm sure there's a lesson in this but be damned if I can figure it out.. o.0

weebo

PostPosted: 01 May 2006 17:56    Post subject: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

hahaha she he was pretty insain...

a few otehr friends have doen some pretty dodgey stuff as well such as putting wangs into
peoples drinks when the person in the toilet o.O'

Amaranth

PostPosted: 02 May 2006 10:30    Post subject: Re: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

I've tried to hold up the bar for not giving me another drink. Needless to say I copped
it from the water valve.

What else..

I shove my hands down peoples tops and or pants for a feel. Hahaha.

weebo

PostPosted: 03 May 2006 06:27    Post subject: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

this ones kinda really wrong

back home at a party i hosted some girl drank so much to the point she passed out outside,
so i had to pick her up carry her inside dump her on the couch and go back off to check on
the other guests while leaveing a couple of friends in charge of looking after her. during
the night the girl threw up all over herself and the couch urinated herself and the couch
and then rolled off the couch vomited againa and fell sleep in her own vomit... my freinds
who were ment to be looking after her apearntly were to busy looking through my music
collection to bother doing anything about the girl -_-'

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 03 May 2006 09:44    Post subject: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

She needs just a little help I think.. T_T

spo0n

PostPosted: 08 May 2006 20:49    Post subject: Re: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

hehe stupid things and me being drunk tend to go together like meat and pie.
i once got quite blotto, and apparently ran into/fell into a pole breaking my tooth off
into my lip. i only remember waking up in front of the pole, staggering into the bathrrom
blood pissing out, then sleeping in the bath for the night.
i also got 13 stitches and a pretty hefty scar on my chest once too...
...but thats a story for another time.

come to think of it, i seem to have alot of scars from being drunk and stupid. but it was
all fun in, the way that stupid things are fun when your wasted.

weebo

PostPosted: 09 May 2006 08:34    Post subject: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

while being drunk awhile ago i though "im gunna do some fire breathing" (actuly even drunk
i can do that without hurting myself.) the stupid thing i did was teach otehr drunk people
how to do fire breath also...

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 09 May 2006 10:19    Post subject: Re: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

Weebo screaming *Exhale you idiot not inhale* ^_^

Sticatto

PostPosted: 10 May 2006 21:44    Post subject: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

I was once at this local metal band's practice, and quite a few beers were passed around.
Everyone was pretty much shit-faced, but they were set on playing every single song of
theirs. At the very end of the last song, the lead guitarist went into this awesome solo,
and started to piss himself while headbanging. Which only made him headbang harder.
Everyone else in the band saw this, and in turn pissed themselves, while headbanging. It
was awesome.

weebo

PostPosted: 10 May 2006 22:50    Post subject: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

um...k...

weebo

PostPosted: 10 May 2006 22:56    Post subject: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

one night me and some mates were drinking, anyway the next morning i wake up to one of my
mates knocking on my bedroom door, so i got out of bed... walked over to the door check
to see what he wanted and he jsut goes in a embarresed/confused voice "hey mna... can i
borrow a pair of your boxer shorts?" my reply "umm...wtf?"

turns out during early hours of the morning when we all went to crash he's slept walked
into toilet taken off his underwear put it in the toilet pissed all over it, fished it
out, gone abck off to bed (but not befor chucking them just inside the door and fallen
asleep... im only guessing when he woke up and ahd no underwear or pants on he asumed he
had scored... jsut image the look on his face when he would have gone to put his underware
back on?

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 11 May 2006 09:47    Post subject: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

Oh shit he'd be feeling like a prize idiot..

amaranth

PostPosted: 11 May 2006 16:31    Post subject: Re: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

AHAHAHAHAHAHA..

weebo

PostPosted: 12 May 2006 17:20    Post subject: Re: stupid drunk antics Reply with quote

nice pun glim icon_wink.gif

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: