gothic

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeadPunk

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2006 18:32    Post subject: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

The leader of the worlds biggest pagan cult today presided over his first christian easter
service since taking over the reins today in Rome..
Which strikes me as funny to say the least..

weebo

PostPosted: 15 Apr 2006 20:44    Post subject: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

meh, doesnt supprise me

weebo

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2006 16:46    Post subject: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

christian holidays fucked up my weekend... and pay... and currently im out of food until
tuesday...

fuck you christian bastards.....

gothluvr23

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006 03:45    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

lol why don't you get a life.just cuz we have found God and are productive members of
society does not mean its all fault that you have some lame job that takes off on our
holidays. maybe if you went to college, stopped wearing freaky chains and black clothes,
people might accept you and you wouldn't be poor and have no food. lol i laugh at that.
cuz you are deprived of the basic necessities of life because you worship the devil. take
a look at it from that aspect loser.

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006 10:39    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

You suicidal??

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2006 19:16    Post subject: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

Glim i've got no doubt there are, (and just out of curiosity i'll look it up..), my main
thing is that they deny that they are pagans in the first place..
Mind you personaly I think *cough* *cough* organised religions are a scam, perpetrated on
the masses to keep a few old bastards in power..
I just wish all these different religions would stop trying to bring thier garbage door to
door like dodgey steak knives, if i'd wanted it i'd of asked them for it..

weebo

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2006 23:41    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

heeeeyyy... i like steak knives.. icon_sad.gif

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2006 11:44    Post subject: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

Yeah but these dodgey steak knives are more likely to cut you than the food.. o.0

Let's face it you got to love them, they live be the code beliee in him and he'll believe
in you, don't and you rot in hell forever.. Whatever happened to freedom of choice??

So fuck 'em all..

weebo

PostPosted: 17 Apr 2006 16:17    Post subject: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

i could go for abit of steak right now...

spo0n

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2006 16:55    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

mmm... steak.

i wonder if you can eat babies on good friday. they are the other other white meat after
all.
heh, i bet the pope eats babies. i think they all do, its how they manage to live
seemingly forever. devouring the flesh of newborns.

gothluvr23

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006 03:47    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

mm i dont think so. cuz that would be murder and we christians recognize that as a sin
unlike you freak goths that have no respect for anything. no wonder everyone hates you

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006 10:35    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

gothluvr23 your an idiot as every religion on this planet has at one time or another
CONDONED the rape,torture,murder and mutilation of countless millions of men,women and
children of all cultures and races all through human history there is a pattern of one
religion meets another and guess what?? They slaughtered each other on just about EVERY
first encounter or soon after..
Oh yes and at one time or another they were ALL considered pagan by the controling
influences of thier day and it just so happens that I was refering to the Cath's, the most
concieted bunch of nazi helping pagans I have ever had the missfortune to encounter..
Oh and if you want argue theology by all means open your mouth again, so I can smash it
with a bible..

Now FUCK OFF you self righteous false idol loving piece of garbage..

And remember kiddies THERE IS NO FUCKING GOD..

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006 10:50    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

Oh yes just to remind you of your bible lessons that you seem to have forgotten..

"JUDGE NOT OTHERS LEST YE BE JUDGED"

Now you seem just to commiting a sin all on your own, lmao seems your keeping it on topic
at least as I did title the thread "The HYPOCRITES are at it again", your just reinforcing
my beliefs..

weebo

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2006 21:13    Post subject: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

thats how i've lived so long on here only i eat babybats not babys... meh same thing :/

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2006 10:43    Post subject: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

*gives weebo a gun*

weebo

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2006 10:45    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

nah i like to eat them while their still alive and kicking

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 21 Apr 2006 11:04    Post subject: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

hehehehe *slips a rusty cut throat razor to Weebo*

Deadpunk

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2006 16:48    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

I know Glim I was hopefull to but the steak knives won in the end lol..

However if you want to revive the topic (a little more necromancy won't hurt)..

weebo

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006 11:35    Post subject: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

well thats what you get for vanishing icon_razz.gif

weebo

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2006 09:45    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

*pets the glim*

sounds like you ahd a pretty harsh easter?

me i just ran out of food and money and couldnt afford to eat for 4-5 days because my pay
kept getting messed around o.O'

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 27 Apr 2006 07:50    Post subject: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

Good to have you back m8..
Hopefully this aunt will drop off the face of the earth soon.. (well you can hope can't
you??)

weebo

PostPosted: 03 May 2006 06:32    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

ayeee thats true, im gunna go wake my housemate up now so she doesnt miss work

Amaranth

PostPosted: 03 May 2006 18:39    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

HEYYYYYYY I like steak knoves toooooooooo!

spo0n

PostPosted: 08 May 2006 20:40    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

wow. you make one little comment about eating babies and a thread just veers off the road
of religion banter, and into the jungle of mindless chit chat and flaming.

...and steak knives.

weebo

PostPosted: 09 May 2006 08:35    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

but wait theres more!!!

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 09 May 2006 10:28    Post subject: Re: Damn it the hypocrites are at it again.. Reply with quote

Ahh yes Spoon but they are most likely upset as they know it's not Goths that eat babies
but themselves..
Sad thing is the dick that posted here forgot to read my posts before opening his stupid
mouth as I said there is no god and then the dickhead called us all satan whorshipers??

Now that's a tool and a half..

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: