MINNESOTA
promoters!

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: It's a dark summer indeed...NIN and Bauhaus to tour!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
glitterati

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2006 01:44    Post subject: It's a dark summer indeed...NIN and Bauhaus to tour!!! Reply with quote

So I just found out that NIN and friekin' Bauhaus are going to be touring this summer.
I'll be in New York so I'm going to the shows on 6/16/06 at the PNC Bank Arts Center (in
Jersey) and on 6/17/06 at Jones Beach (in NY). You can check it out at www.livenation.com
(tickets went on sale April 1st). I am so, so stoked. Although, I'm still having a hard
time believing Bauhaus is OPENING for NIN
Anybody else going to the darkest tour of the summer?

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 14 Apr 2006 22:03    Post subject: It's a dark summer indeed...NIN and Bauhaus to tour!!! Reply with quote

Well there goes Weebo's fun.. -_-
No point hunting them if they come right to you..

weebo

PostPosted: 16 Apr 2006 16:55    Post subject: It's a dark summer indeed...NIN and Bauhaus to tour!!! Reply with quote

no joke but back in my home town a friend held up a NIN album to me and i accidently
vomited... (so now we try to keep NIN stuff away from me)

bauhaus arnt so bad i dont mind a couple of their tracks (not that im going to sit around
a bunch of deathrockers and wank off about how awsome the batcave club use to be compared
to anything in creation of this world today)

if anyone watched a old t.v. sketch called 'Goth Talk" their introduction song was a
bauhaus song lol funnehhhhhhh

glitterati alias sounds like it should be glimmerrats offspring (no offence glimmer and
glitter ... hehehe)

but then again my alias isnt that great either it was orginaly a typo for "wee bowl" o.O'

weebo

PostPosted: 26 Apr 2006 11:37    Post subject: Re: It's a dark summer indeed...NIN and Bauhaus to tour!!! Reply with quote

thats what you get for donateing to sperm banks...

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: