gothic
!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
andyetea

PostPosted: 05 Jan 2006 20:49    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

icon_biggrin.gif glimmerrat, maybe... icon_lol.gif but it got 'us' chatting. icon_wink.gif

kamikaze

PostPosted: 06 Jan 2006 15:59    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

I just don't appreciate the tone of "Who the Fuck are you??"... icon_lol.gif
Mate, me, together with andy here, has been one of the longest running regular posters of
this Brisbane board... Almost 3 years I'd say??

I'm Kamikaze, aka Kam, Kamic or Wind of God (that was used once to enter ZZZ electronica
competition), male, 27, work for the government eliminating unwanted life forms around
brisbane... make electronica of non-discript mix of various genre... Of Japanese origin
(and proud of it!!)... I dance to most discription of electronica.

What else do you want to know? and who the hell are you??

weebo

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2006 20:39    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

sorry about the "who the fuck are all these newbies to our end of the forums" but i guess
glim was right about this thread has apeared on all areas of SPRACI

both glimm and i are posting our comments from the side of the forum were on which is a
"goth" listed part.

lol which im guessing your posting your comments via the brissie listed part? icon_smile.gif

so you can see how i thought you were newbies?

andyetea

PostPosted: 09 Jan 2006 23:35    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

icon_cool.gif yeah, it does sound too confusing..... i wonder what The Twhizz would have wrote...???

andyetea icon_smile.gif icon_cool.gif

zebedee

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2006 19:11    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

All I can say is the "Goth" board looks like lotza fun.
People everywhere!!
Activity!!!!

andyetea

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2006 00:44    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

icon_eek.gif zebedee ... now i need another pseudonym ... icon_wink.gif

andyetea

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2006 22:21    Post subject: Re: Gothic Message Board Reply with quote

icon_biggrin.gif glimmerat, darrrrr! (Pirate Vocalz) ... Don't scare off the 'new - bees' (fek i hate
that term), rejoice in all that is music... so many choices.

*intrigued crystal batty wingz (negative bone struck! shore ... like 2 many ultra -
ummmbrelahz!!!* icon_wink.gif

kamikaze

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2006 15:30    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

Noooo probs dude! icon_lol.gif
As long as the intent wasn't malicious... icon_biggrin.gif
Well, its nice to meet ya anyhow!

Apparently I know Dandylionz in person, who used to be 1/3 of organiser of the Goth events
Morticia's or what ever it was called... I should one day make a show to whatever the
event she's organising,,, icon_lol.gif

zebedee

PostPosted: 13 Jan 2006 17:47    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

LOL

Go the goth boards!!!

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2006 16:01    Post subject: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

Well finaly some new people who actually introduce themselves.. (No more whingy fuckers
yayyyyyyy)
Welcome ^_^

kamikaze

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2006 13:32    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

Yeah, ok... Brisbane side of the board is pretty slow now days...
But it still seems bizzarre to be called a newbee... I've been posting in SPRACI for over
3 years!!

andyetea

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2006 13:52    Post subject: Re: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif darrrrrrr kaaaaammmm, get onnnnnn yaaaaarrrrh
scooooootarrrrrrrr.......!!!!! (PiRaTe VoCaLz) - again. icon_wink.gif darrrr.....

andyetea

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2006 13:52    Post subject: Re: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif darrrrrrr kaaaaammmm, get onnnnnn yaaaaarrrrh
scooooootarrrrrrrr.......!!!!! (PiRaTe VoCaLz) - again. icon_wink.gif darrrr.....

weebo

PostPosted: 19 Jan 2006 22:00    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

yeah sorry about that kamikaze lol

andyetea

PostPosted: 21 Jan 2006 01:59    Post subject: Re: SCOOTERZ & GOTH MESSAGE BOARDZ Reply with quote

Hey guys and gRRRLs,

my name is "ANDY" or "andyetea."

icon_question.gif

Dandylionz

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2006 10:35    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

wellll, I've posted in both goth & Brisbane & had no idea that cross-posting a topic would
cause so much agony in the goth board..... icon_twisted.gif *pleading innocence!*

& As i'm not a regular to either I do find the local brisbane board a little more friendly
... icon_wink.gif .... The goth area does get trolls but at the same time the regulars can be
rather affronting if you're not in there every day,.... & like some others I have been
around a while but don't have the time to reintroduce myself every time I post!

weebo

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2006 06:40    Post subject: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

Mmmm coffeeeee...

andyetea

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2006 13:47    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

It's a bit hot! cheer up folks.

Kamikaze

PostPosted: 03 Feb 2006 15:28    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

icon_lol.gif Ha ha! Its all one happy family again! icon_biggrin.gif

weebo

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2006 14:02    Post subject: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

i really badly have to pee....

Lavish_Feast

PostPosted: 04 Feb 2006 15:20    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

Weeeeeeee

weebo

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2006 11:48    Post subject: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

thats pretty much it...

andyetea

PostPosted: 05 Feb 2006 17:35    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

Nasty timez ahead on The High Seas! icon_razz.gif

andyetea

PostPosted: 16 Feb 2006 02:39    Post subject: Re: New Years Eve? Reply with quote

icon_biggrin.gif Great timez actually!!!!! icon_arrow.gif

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: