hiphop

Post new topic  Reply to topic Hip Hop (international) -> Re: Producer with demo's ready looking for talented MC's
View previous topic :: View next topic  
akumraza

PostPosted: 11 Nov 2005 06:59    Post subject: Producer with demo's ready looking for talented MC's Reply with quote

if your an mc with skills looking for beats to rhyme over and would like to record in a
professional environment email your details to me asap. I have demo's ready to go, just
need the mc's. Apon recieving your details I will post a demo out for you to check it, If
you like what you hear we can then arrange a time slot for laying down vocals. All
recording time is to be funded by my clients label you need bring nothing accept your
skill. Serious contenders need only apply!

mydoraal

PostPosted: 19 Nov 2005 15:04    Post subject: Re: Producer with demo's ready looking for talented MC's Reply with quote

hey
im a young mc looking for some beats to go with my lyrics so im interested in ur
proposition.
send some beats(to mcmeatpie@hotmail.com) and ill see if they work then get back to you.
cya.
alex

shorey

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2005 19:02    Post subject: Re: Producer with demo's ready looking for talented MC's Reply with quote

hey
call me shorey. a young dynamic mc kickin wit the music the hip hop music scene here in
germany. read ur message and thought it'd be cool if i check out your beats. then we can
get to each other.

here are ma contacts
tel 00(49)1745629099
email. ghettolanes@yahoo.co.uk

holla

BigHaze

PostPosted: 01 Jan 2006 10:24    Post subject: Re: Producer with demo's ready looking for talented MC's Reply with quote

My name is Big Haze. I am the best rapper that ever lived. I have been looking for someone
that can do for me what you are offering. I just got out of the Army in June of this year.
I am 23 and hail from Watts California (home of the riots). My flow is real and original.
Like 2pac and K West in one. Next year I plan to blow up one way or another. Maybe we can
work together and get paid. Hit me up. I can also be reached on my cell at (323) 270-2717.

twistedsoulrecords

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2006 08:23    Post subject: Re: Producer with demo's ready looking for talented MC's Reply with quote

Like to Link up soon, we here in london...Rapper/producer/lyricist. Unique style never
been done........check it out at www.betarecords.com/one

Twisted Soul Records

roper916

PostPosted: 01 Feb 2006 06:23    Post subject: Re: Producer with demo's ready looking for talented MC's Reply with quote

I am more than worth to lace any beat by any producer. Check out www.valoruniv.com to
read more about me. You can go to www.myspace.com/ropermusic to listen as well. Get back
with me if you are interested

Slim_Selassie

PostPosted: 15 May 2006 11:10    Post subject: Re: Producer with demo's ready looking for talented MC's Reply with quote

Sup Im MC Solja im a lyrically gifted rapper/song writer and i am very interested in
working with you.

musti

PostPosted: 19 May 2006 14:24    Post subject: Re: Producer with demo's ready looking for talented MC's Reply with quote

Wassup,

Im not about to gloat, brag or talk shit but beleive me, you'll be impressed with the way
i spit. Send a demo to 12 Huron Close Rowville. Melb, VIC 3178 and if u wanna chat my
moby is 0410 768 654.

Laterz,

Musti.

coopsqld

PostPosted: 28 May 2006 21:21    Post subject: Re: Producer with demo's ready looking for talented MC's Reply with quote

What's doin. I'm Coops 24 hailin from Brisbane. as a result of the Afrika Pacifika hip hop
comp in March 2006 I'm about to record my second track at Airlock studios who hosted the
event. I'd be pumped at the opportunity and i'm keen to colaborate.

thebookkeeper

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2007 08:53    Post subject: Re: Producer with demo's ready looking for talented MC's Reply with quote

Dude Im well keen to drop some words on your tracks my emails -

kane.wilson@gmail.com

If your still looking for MC's you wont be disappointed, if you email me I can then give
you my postal address for the demo. Im always keen to do new things!

Peace Nuggets
Kano

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Hip Hop (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: