gothic
!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2005 02:51    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

okay so i understand not many people like me and alot of people want to me to fuccking
die... don't clap for yourselves yet because I have not yet relized how i cant talk to
people without being bitched at to shut the fuck up.....*falls asleep*

weebo

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2005 13:20    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

SPEAK ENGLISH YOU RETARD!!!!!!!!

mr_fear

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2005 15:03    Post subject: Re: .... Reply with quote

*laughs*
good reply weebo,but then again not many people like me...
oh well

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 04 Nov 2005 20:30    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

Well not quite everyone Glim but babybats would rate rather highly on his attack radar ^_^

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 05 Nov 2005 00:55    Post subject: Re: .... Reply with quote

well I leave for awhile and then come back and get attacked really i havent found anything
interesting to now

Sine

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2005 13:39    Post subject: Re: .... Reply with quote

I dislike the whole caustic councelling thing that goes on amongst these boards, but by
the same token Miss Lilly Rose they are right.

You may have had a shit lot dealt or still be wading your way through it waist deep,
regardless making yourself a victim will only incite pack savagings by Weebo and the likes
and never get you what you are after.

it's all about being stoic acepting your lot and dealing with it strength/independence
will breed respect amongst peers, i aint no life coach but have had my own tribulations
and was week as piss once too, relying on others for comfort will only teach you how not
to depend on yourself ?

At the end that is all some of us have ?

keeping this all in context though, a little compassion from Weebo and Glimmer Rat (self
indulgent wankers for my money) may have got this message through a little sooner, but I
think they enjoy having a victim rather than helping others, as they fear what they can
not dominate ridicule ect ect makes them feel safe............

weebo

PostPosted: 02 Dec 2005 23:11    Post subject: .... Reply with quote

Sine you seem more like a "self indulgent wanker" by entering a forum and insulting two of
the main poster who have kept this part of the board alive, while you a low life scumbag
put your 2 cents in and then bugger off until you see fit to slag your mouth off again. i
myself only run my mouth off at the following.

A.) Self obbessed children who are only "alternative" for a short time frame that suits
their trendy life style (you know the ones... those kids who didnt get that carebear or
pony for x-mas so they think being all "dark" will upset their perants.)

B.) Moronic pig fuckers such as yourself who think they have something to prove by
insulting me for no real reason (whats the matter did i once piss in your garden or
something?)

C.) Braindead jerks who spam poems, ad's, and other pointless shit.

Those are the three main things i attack.

befor you post shit i honestly cant be fucked reading know the following.

"you make me smile"

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 03 Dec 2005 23:08    Post subject: Re: .... Reply with quote

Sine really to be honest mate you need to pull your head out of your arse smell the coffee
and take your nose out of where it's not wanted..
Black rose lily never once has tried to post anything about herself that wasn't self
centered or self indulgent and quite frankly like Weebo i've had a gut full of her shit..
I also have not had a comfy fluffy fucking life but do I unload on others looking for
counseling or sympathy NO I DO FUCKING NOT..

I have had a life that was to be honest a living hell but here I am 34 and still making a
fucking go of it so if a 14 (or whatever) year old wants to bitch and complain then why
not do it somewhere they want to help her pathetic little teenybopper arse..

Not somewhere that she has been told repeatedly that her whinning will not be tolerated..
Personaly I think she is a masochist who gets off on some sick version of aided self
flagellation to get her fucking rocks off..

My opinion for what it's worth..

LadySophia

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2005 06:03    Post subject: Re: .... Reply with quote

Ok, ok.......my turn...dun, dun, dun....
*drum roll*

AMEN!

Ok, I'm done.....and I would just like to add, that if I can help myself, anyone else can
too...in case you're wondering, Lily Rose....I went through the same thing you did, for
the same reason: I was a pathetic little girl, and I think you should maybe actually
listen to what these people are trying to tell you: to grow up and stop whining about your
life, because quite frankly, this world does not care what shit you went through, because
there's always someone else who went through worse........sorry, just needed to say
that.....*goes back to a peaceful state of mind*

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2005 10:36    Post subject: Re: .... Reply with quote

Thank you very much Sophia..
She just makes me to damn angry to think that straight..

LadySophia

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2005 05:42    Post subject: Re: .... Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't blame you for losing it with such people running rampant in the
world......lol

Meow! ^.^

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: