gothic

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeadPunk

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2005 23:41    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

Please ignore the previous post I stuffed up.. (Looks away and hopes no one notices my
balls up..) icon_smile.gif

All I have to say is wow Glimmer, well said I am a great fan of reading up on history to
try and learn something from the mistakes made before I was born..
The worn out,"Those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them",
line sums up what I believe about history..
I'm at the moment reading an account of the rise and fall of the SS in pre - post war
Germany and it's influence the rest of the occupied and free world circa 1930's
onwards..

Call it what you like I think there is a hell of a lot we can learn from history beyond
that it happened before we were born..

Ok sorry all I got carried away.. (again) o_O

weebo

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2005 09:31    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

thx glim you jsut gave me a few more reason why i hate the japanese cultre *gives you the
thumbs up*

any other asian cultures i can handle, but the japanese i 100% hate and regaurd as nothing
but filth...

but my original posting about thsi that lead to that was about how i think its really lame
that almsot all of the world has forgotten what the japanese did during the very same
people tend to call you a nazi if they find out your german or even listen to german music
for that matter...

weebo

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 16:08    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

and german cars are better then japanese ones icon_smile.gif

now glim i have a riddle for you...

i bought a german magizine called Orkus its about the german gothic, romantic, industrial,
and electro scene.. now why was is full of j-rock shit? o.O

sexypartygirl

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 04:22    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

weebo i think i really am going to like you just the fact that the way you talk from what
i've read bravo......
'claps her hands'

weebo

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 16:09    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

shut the hell up... i REALLY dont like you...

sexypartygirl

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 21:55    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

sorry..........

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 17:49    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

Just out of curiosity Weebo what do you think of Rammstein??

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 23:20    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

*ducks for cover* Hmmmm would seem my question will be answered soon.. (looks franticly
for the non existent delete button..)

weebo

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2005 09:29    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

not really my thing, but my dad is a massive fan of them...

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2005 13:22    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

I'm a big fan of them myself beats the hell out of the shit that's come lately I think..

weebo

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2005 07:17    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

simalar sounding bands such as Dolor and Unheiling are pop'in up all over the place these
days...

weebo2

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 21:12    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

shut your fucking mouth boulter you ignorant faggot

go kill yourself already, everyone is tired of your existence, no one gives a fuck how
angry you are at nice people on forums, or your cave-man responses to an entire race of
people, kill yourself painfully please

fossil

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2007 04:07    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

aren't you the same person?

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: