gothic

Post new topic  Reply to topic Gothic (international) -> Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2005 04:43    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

really?i mean come on! it's the hitler revoltion!

NotWiredRight

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2005 15:05    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

Another revolution to be followed by a war?
or the relization that not all Germans are Nazis

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 03:22    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

NO I'M SAYING THAT HE WAS A FUCKING GENERAL......though he was only ten he still enjoyed
the slaughter of jews.........

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2005 17:47    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

Well to be honest I have a couple of uncles and 2 customers who were in Germany during the
war and they were forced to join the hitler youth,(this practice started b4 WWII did,
around 1935 I think), and they had no choice at all.
It was join or be attacked everywhere you went so they signed up..

The ultimate in peer group presure do it or we attack you and your whole family..
The point being that just because you were there and in the youth doesn't mean you were a
nazi..

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 14 Sep 2005 17:51    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

If infact the current pope was in the youth during the war..

Sorry hit the post button before I realised I had left it out..

LadySophia

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2005 04:52    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

I am a German citizen, and all I have to say, is that my grandfather, who is actually part
Jewish was forced to be in the Hitler youth brigade.
Nobody knew that of course, because her had to change his name and family.
And just because someone was under Hitler, that doesn't mean that they were necissarily
Nazi.
The fact that someone would think that offends me deeply, and also, please note that WW2
left profoundly deep scars on Germany, and that most people in Germany did not like
Hitler, and were obedient out of fear, and those that did support him, were fooled by his
empty promises and good speaking skills. Yeah, I know my own history.

Please think before saying something like that.

weebo

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2005 09:40    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

my granpa was a german soldier...

but to get back on topic yes the pope was actuly a nazi he was a officer too and he had
the nickname "god's Bulldog"

and why should nazi's be allowed to be the pope.. after all hilter only killed those
people because he claimed god told him too...

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2005 10:36    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

He was 12 when the war started and was drafted from his classroom with many of his
classmates in 1943 to join an ack ack battery north of Munich defending a BMW aircraft
factory and later moved to a jet fight plant outside of Gilching..
He was released from service in november 1944 and returned home for 3 weeks b4 being
drafted into the infantry around april or may of 1945 given basic training and then just
days or weeks before the surrender of Germany he deserted the army and fled like so many
others..

This is what history says and lets face it many nazi's played with that to cover things
up..
All depends on what you want to believe in the end really..

weebo

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2005 17:57    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

i was jsut going by what i heard froma great numbers of differant people hehe so dont
shoot the messanger -_-'

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2005 20:15    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

Glimmer has a valid point the victors always write the history books so they will always
be biased against the losing side.. This is not to say that the nazi's didn't do what's
said of them..
And i'm sorry if that came across a bit strong Weebo didn't mean it like that..

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 15 Sep 2005 21:56    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

wow i dindn't realize this was a big issue for many people.....

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 13:50    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

Black Rose..

My father was a jew and he lost a hell of a lot of relatives to the holocaust along with
so many others..
So please don't comment on things you don't know about until you've done some research on
the subject it only makes you look bad to others..

weebo

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 17:13    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

Christians where i currently live reffered to my family as satanists and heritics once
they moved form germany to here after the war, Soldiers do what they are told to do or
else the find themselves in front of a fireing sqaud... most people dont get that >.<

i often get called a nazi due to the fact i listen to alot of german based bands and ect
(plus the fact one side of my family is german doesnt help)

the war was some very amny years ago so most point of topics as referance to it are none
valid due to the lack of stucture to based the topic itself on... one thing does bug me
though about the afterwar effect on a global state...

why is it if i tell someone online my family is of german heritage i get abused for being
a "nazi"... yet when a japanese person says tehir japanese people comment more positively
based on theri current culture of technology, art, and animation styles... yet germans get
the short end of the stick and are treated as if all germans havent changed over the many
many years it has been?

ture the germans did some unspeakable acts to jews... but the japanese did stuff jsut as
bad... only they didnt do them to one select group of people... they did thsoe thigns to
aussies, americans, and anyone else they had the chance to mental break and turn into
slaves to built their railways and weapons once captured....

on my monthers side of the family i have a great uncle who was caught by the japanese
during the war, they staved him and forced to manual labor that killed alot of the other
captured P.O.W. ... even after he was rescued he never did manage to ever be the smae man
he once... long after the war he still was a walking skeleton that was not really there
mentaly...

although of the fact it was just the japanese who did that to P.O.W. is also something
else... seeing as you cna be sure the americans, aussies and britts would have done most
likely the same thing to ther'ye P.O.W.... but as Glim and Dead have stated in the past
few posting things like that are not written in our history books...

black_rose_lilly

PostPosted: 16 Sep 2005 22:02    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

sorry i'm just saying this because i now alot of people who are against the pope and i
would like to know more what people think......

LadySophia

PostPosted: 17 Sep 2005 05:01    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

I say that the past is the past, and we can either learn from it and let the poor people
in peace, or we can walk around pointing fingers and starting arguments.
Personally, it pisses me off when people need to dig things up that aren't even that
important in todays world.
What I think is important right now is all of the unjust killing America does, and it's
two-facedness. Love, Sophia

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2005 21:15    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

All I have to say is wow Glimmer well said I am a great fan of reading up on history to
try and learn something from the mistakes made before I was born..
The worn out "Those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them"
line damn glad I have actually as i'm at the moment reading an account of the rise and
fall of the SS in pre-post war Germany and the rest of the occupied world circa 1930's
onwards..

Call it what you like I think there is a hell of a lot we can learn from history beyond
that it happened before we were born..

Ok sorry all I got carried away..

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 19 Sep 2005 23:41    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

Please ignore the previous post I stuffed up.. (Looks away and hopes no one notices my
balls up..) icon_smile.gif

All I have to say is wow Glimmer, well said I am a great fan of reading up on history to
try and learn something from the mistakes made before I was born..
The worn out,"Those who do not learn the lessons of history are doomed to repeat them",
line sums up what I believe about history..
I'm at the moment reading an account of the rise and fall of the SS in pre - post war
Germany and it's influence the rest of the occupied and free world circa 1930's
onwards..

Call it what you like I think there is a hell of a lot we can learn from history beyond
that it happened before we were born..

Ok sorry all I got carried away.. (again) o_O

weebo

PostPosted: 20 Sep 2005 09:31    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

thx glim you jsut gave me a few more reason why i hate the japanese cultre *gives you the
thumbs up*

any other asian cultures i can handle, but the japanese i 100% hate and regaurd as nothing
but filth...

but my original posting about thsi that lead to that was about how i think its really lame
that almsot all of the world has forgotten what the japanese did during the very same
people tend to call you a nazi if they find out your german or even listen to german music
for that matter...

weebo

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 16:08    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

and german cars are better then japanese ones icon_smile.gif

now glim i have a riddle for you...

i bought a german magizine called Orkus its about the german gothic, romantic, industrial,
and electro scene.. now why was is full of j-rock shit? o.O

sexypartygirl

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 04:22    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

weebo i think i really am going to like you just the fact that the way you talk from what
i've read bravo......
'claps her hands'

weebo

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 16:09    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

shut the hell up... i REALLY dont like you...

sexypartygirl

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 21:55    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

sorry..........

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 17:49    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

Just out of curiosity Weebo what do you think of Rammstein??

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 21 Sep 2005 23:20    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

*ducks for cover* Hmmmm would seem my question will be answered soon.. (looks franticly
for the non existent delete button..)

weebo

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2005 09:29    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

not really my thing, but my dad is a massive fan of them...

DeadPunk

PostPosted: 22 Sep 2005 13:22    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

I'm a big fan of them myself beats the hell out of the shit that's come lately I think..

weebo

PostPosted: 23 Sep 2005 07:17    Post subject: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

simalar sounding bands such as Dolor and Unheiling are pop'in up all over the place these
days...

weebo2

PostPosted: 28 Aug 2007 21:12    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

shut your fucking mouth boulter you ignorant faggot

go kill yourself already, everyone is tired of your existence, no one gives a fuck how
angry you are at nice people on forums, or your cave-man responses to an entire race of
people, kill yourself painfully please

fossil

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2007 04:07    Post subject: Re: Why make an ex-nazi pope? Reply with quote

aren't you the same person?

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Gothic (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: