drumnbass

Post new topic  Reply to topic Drum & Bass (international) -> Re: Progression Sessions
This is a reply to an event - See Event :: View previous topic :: View next topic  
petar

PostPosted: 10 Mar 2004 01:30    Post subject: Re: Progression Sessions Reply with quote

I think that the progression sessions should visit the exit music festival(exuse
me,maybe i was wrong,ltj bukem and mc conrad)in Novi Sad,SCG.We are very fond of that
music,i personaly myself adore it.But because of the problems in our country that we have
experienced,we don't have the chance to hear that kind of music so much often.And
somethimes don't have the chance to hear at some new releases,etc.I know that ltj bukem
was at the exit summer festival last year,i think that is cool,but here is something that
i wan't to say-it isn't fair that because some political stories some musicians won't come
to our country.We aren't monsters,we are normal people,just like anybody else.For those
who doesn't listen to political crap,thanks!

DSTProductions

PostPosted: 02 Jun 2004 11:18    Post subject: Re: Progression Sessions Reply with quote

what country are you from?

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Drum & Bass (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: