drumnbass

Post new topic  Reply to topic Drum & Bass (international) -> Re: Canberra drum and bass nights??
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kenny_Ken

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2003 13:47    Post subject: Canberra drum and bass nights?? Reply with quote

can anybody tell me of any other clubs that play some good drum and bass, cos at the
moment i can only really find a few nights at mombassa, and find that every other night i
got to go to crappy holy grail with my mates icon_evil.gif

para

PostPosted: 08 Jan 2004 13:07    Post subject: Re: Canberra drum and bass nights?? Reply with quote

you're right mate, at the mo there is only free weekly thursdays at mombasa (better than
nothing though right) but soon to come is a new regular night from myself and escha at the
Church - former Aree Bar (akuna st civic) hosting mainly non-harsh drum and bass, eletric
jazz, and soulful beats. We're trying to do the right thing by demanding punters such as
yourself, so keep an eye out for these ones, more news to be released soon, but I can tell
you the first one is on Feb 14th (valentines day) at the church. no more than $5 entry and
plenty of great sounds to float ya boat.
hope to see you there mate

Scott.

para

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2004 23:35    Post subject: Re: Canberra drum and bass nights?? Reply with quote

this week see's dj SUV grave canberra (thursday 12 feb) at the church all for $20,
starting at 8pm. on saturday the 14th, you got Mass at the same venue which promises an
array of sounds, plus your much needed jungle fix.
feb 27th sees the return of Tac Tic at the church also.
all these nights in Feb need your support.
remember, weekly dnb thursday at mombasa.

check inthemix.com.au whatson for more details.

Bugeye

PostPosted: 13 May 2004 08:56    Post subject: Re: Canberra drum and bass nights?? Reply with quote

icon_twisted.gif
There will be some hard drum and bass at Tanked at Rockape in Dickson on Saturday 29 May.

tanked.dreamstation.com

Tanked

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Drum & Bass (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: