wall

Post new topic  Reply to topic The Wall (international) -> Looking to make $$$$$ law student required
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wilson2011

PostPosted: 14 Jan 2011 08:06    Post subject: Looking to make $$$$$ law student required Reply with quote

Hi,
I am looking for student in law to assist me in a defamation/slander case.

Background:
I am employeed in the public negative reference during a referee check.
I applied for a management job, and as per notes / reports of the selection committee
panel(obtained under the freedom of information) I was the preferred applicant. The notes
were really showing that I met all the criterias and had plenty of experience and
knowledge.

Unfortunately,the fact that my manager told the convenor that I had an autocratic
management style, love to rule with an iron fist , and have issues writing reports.
None of that bullshit is true, nor can it be substantiated in any way.

I tried to get some defamation lawyers interested, but all I get is we are too busy at
present,sorry.

Well if I don't do anything, that manager will get away with it and is likely to
re-offend.
I don't have money at present but I am keen to discuss payment in percentage of the
damages $ I will get.

So I am looking for students in law to assist me in building/presenting the case.

Feel free to email me direct at vmf082005@yahoo.com.au

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> The Wall (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: