breaks

Post new topic  Reply to topic Breaks (international) -> Audiovoid / Dov / LayerZ EP new on Muti Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Muti

PostPosted: 05 Dec 2006 14:06    Post subject: Audiovoid / Dov / LayerZ EP new on Muti Music Reply with quote

Hot on the heals of the Suff-x - CyberFreq & Electro Medicine EP,
http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/243890-01.htm

Muti is overjoyed to bring you:

Title: Audiovoid/ Dov/ LayerZ EP Cat #: MUTI008
Buy here now: http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/246197-01.htm

store orders available at http://www.veto.co.uk December 1st 2006

Tracklisting:

a1: Dov - Euphoria
- Euphoria is Dov's first solo tune for Muti after providing remixes on the last few and
tracks under his D 'n A alliase with An-ten-nae, this one has received praise & support
from Fine Cut Bodies, Platinum Mules, Tayo and many more, tough to pidgeon-hole with a
complex grouping of broken beats and a 4 to the floor hook.

a2: Layerz - Evil Stuff
- Evil Stuff is LayerZ voyage into Dubstep with his Tipper-esqe style and deep grooves, he
carves out a new direction for dub.

b2: Audiovoid " ElectroNom
- ElectroNom is an epic progressive tech-driven track with a beautiful melody and still
enough edge to cut steel. Support for this one from IDM, Techno, Electro and Breaks
heads.

Muti is known for breaking new US talent having brought Kemek, Kraddy, EVAC, An-ten-nae,
Suff-x and Dov to the international stage with remarkable success. This time around and
not so new to the spotlight is one of San Francisco's rising stars of bass heavy beats,
better known for his previous IDM and Industrial-Techno sounds on MDEX Recordings Lindsey
Green brings us our beats bass and dub fix all at once under his two aliases, as Audiovoid
for his electro-techno blends & LayerZ for his dubstep,downbeat and IDM productions.

This one has already received play and praise from high end talent worldwide, check some
of the early response comments below:

Si Begg: " yup..this one working fer me....in the crate "

Fine Cut Bodies (Chi Records, HU),"Euphoria is the one for my sets icon_smile.gif heavy and dark
rolling grooveeeee....will play for sure... thanx..."

Platinum Mules:" Three very original tracks. I had no idea which direction they where
going to take me in. However, I was more than impressed. Dov - Euphoria does it for me.
Eerie and it hits the spot. Will be getting some rotation for time to come. No I have
changed my mind, the melody in ElectroNom just made my neck hair stand up!!!! Bah.....
decisions, decisions! icon_smile.gif"

Tayo," nice to hear someone doing something different"

Brewster B (Melbourne, Aus)," all 3 cuts have been working for me.. for radio .. its a
treat.!! fav cut of this.. ElectroNom... has been working in clubs more.. madd stuff..
keep it up.. very refreshing..!!"

EK (Sound Not Scene, Australia), " I'm really digging the AudioVoid - ElectroNom track. I
will be including this in upcoming mixes for internet radio."

White Papoo (Bass Invaders/ BreaksFM) : "Quality Music , I think play LayerZ - Evil Stuff
it's a really Good Track on my BreaksFm Show."

Justin Maxwell (Volsoc, Pallette Recordings, Pretension Records):
"Thanks for sharing these. Yours (Dov) is great... B1 is a nice surprise! Has a bit of
an early warp melodic feel transposed over meaty breaks."

Kris Kylven (Killing Joke, Juno Reactor, Eon Project etc): Re: Dov "Great shit you're
making!!"

Radio:
FutureBreaks.FM 90.3 KUSF San Francisco,
Breaks FM, (multiple DJs, aired online worldwide)
USA Radio Sauvagine 94.9 FM Bordeaux, France
FM Radio - 3RRR FM Melbourne Australia,
Net Radio - www.straightup.com.au
www.nsbradio.co.uk Wed 7-9GMT (Platinum Mules)

Club play:
Badaboom - Bangor (Platinum Mules)
Workshop CBD Melbourne Australia
Revolver Parhran Melbourne Australia
Melborne Metro CBD Melbourne Australia
Soho Cairns Far Nth Queensland Australia
RooM 99 Geelong Victoria Australia
Budapest clubs, Hungary
Ten15, San Francisco
Club 6, San Francisco
Jelly's, San Francisco
111 Minna, San Francisco

Audiovoid / Dov / LayerZ EP new on Muti Music

Post new topic  Reply to topic SPRACI Forum Index -> Breaks (international) All times are GMT + 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: